Auto-collect refunds for late deliveries.
Who is Eversight?
Founded in 1947, Eversight Vision was the fourth eye bank in the US. Since then, their organization has attracted affiliations with other regional eye banks to create one of the largest networks of eye banks in the US.
As a non-profit organization, they recover, evaluate and donate human eye tissue for transplantation. Once a donated tissue is matched to a patient in need, Eversight ships the eye tissue from their lab to the recipient’s healthcare provider for transplantation.
What was the problem?
Eversight is passionate about their donors and recipients, so it’s very important that deliveries arrive on time. Since they ship perishable products, if a package is delivered even 1 day late, hospitals are forced to throw away an unbelievably valuable and generous gift from their donors.
Any wasted tissue amounts to a huge loss for the donors, recipients, and hospitals. Eversight needed a way to hold carriers accountable when the tissues are destroyed due to missed delivery deadlines.
- It’s critical that their eye tissues are delivered on-time.
- Any wasted tissue amounts to a huge loss for donors, recipients, and hospitals.
- They needed a way to hold carriers accountable when the tissues are destroyed by late deliveries.
The solution, straight from the source.
“Shipping is a huge expense for Eversight, and we are always looking for ways to cut costs in this area. Even still, I wasn’t too enthusiastic before the initial meeting. I’m approached frequently by other vendors who claim to offer similar services. Many companies have said that they can help us like Datashyp has, but in the end they failed to deliver. My expectation was that this platform would be the same, but it looked intriguing. So I decided to try out the 30-day free trial.
Many people within our organization were skeptical, but that quickly changed when the first weeks worth of refunds came through. We were astounded. Seeing that first refund hit our account sealed the deal for us. We were all in after that.”
VP, Clinical Services
- "We are always looking for ways to cut shipping costs."
- "Many have said they can help us like Datashyp has."
- "Seeing that first refund hit our account sealed the deal for us. We were all in after that."
Life before and after.
- "We didn’t have a formal process for auditing carrier invoices."
- "Our process left a lot of money on the table that could have been collected."
- "We hoped to have a partner that makes sure nothing slips through the cracks."
- "Since partnering with Datashyp, more refunds are hitting our account than ever before."
- "Our accounting department is thrilled as the time savings alone has been significant."
- "Datashyp found a way to collect $100 from our carriers every time a tissue is damaged by a late delivery."
Mixlab is the first modern pet pharmacy that focuses on creating custom medications and delightful experiences for pets, their parents and veterinarians.